Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Price You Pay for Hating What You Do

 

Price You Pay for Hating What You Do
by Jane Powell 

“Work is a reward, not a punishment.”

If you enjoy your work, you also enjoy what comes with it, such as peace of mind, enjoyment and fulfillment. If you don’t enjoy your work, then days are tedious and each one drags by.
The truth is, you’ll never achieve pure happiness unless you like what you do. Your fulfillment is in direct proportion to the amount of pleasure you derive from daily tasks.
If you truly despise your job, stop punishing yourself and do something about it. The rewards you feel from doing what you want to do are priceless. You only live once and there is no reason I can think of not to enjoy it!


 

HOW TO CHANGE

In the infinity of life where I am,
All is perfect, whole and complete.
Change is the natural law of my life, I welcome change.
I am willing to change. 
I choose to change my thinking.
I choose to change the words I use.
I move from the old to the new with ease and with joy.
Forgiving makes me feel free and light.
It is with joy that I learn to love myself more and more.
The more resentment I release, the more love I have to express.
Changing my thoughts makes me feel good.
I am learning to choose to make today a pleasure to experience.
All is well In my world. 

Louise L. Hay




Give more than is expected of you, and you'll get much more than you expect. Rather than obsessing over how little you can get by with doing, focus on how very much you can get done.
If you set out to cheat life, it is you who will be cheated. When you set about to get something for nothing, what you end up with is nothing worth having.
Instead, go ahead and give all you can to the effort. Then find ways to give more.
Fulfillment is not in the getting. Fulfillment is in the creating, and doing, and giving.
Fulfillment in life comes from making a difference. When you have an opportunity to make a difference, do so generously and with abandon.
Within every highly successful person is an unquenchable thirst for adding value to the lives of others. Keep finding new ways to give more than you can imagine, and know the joy of true and lasting success.

Ralph Marston



"Morning Coffee"
Created, and maintained by:Dizzyrizzy@comcast.net GrandmaGail2BC@aol.com
Copyright © 1996 -2010
" Morning Coffee" all rights reserved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment