Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Do you underestimate your competence & potential? Why?

 

Do you underestimate your competence & potential? Why?
by Jane Powell
“Never underestimate yourself.”
Many people put themselves down, by pointing out their inability’s, inadequacies and weaknesses. They underestimate their capabilities, competence and potential. Does this ring true with you? Take a closer look at yourself and tune into what you say and do. Vow to never, ever underestimate yourself or limit what you can achieve. You are a woman with huge amounts of talent and skill, screaming to be seen and heard!
Instead of thinking in terms of what you “can’t” do, think in terms of what you “can” do. This will let your talents shine!
Remember, you have the ability. You’re perfectly adequate. You possess limitless potential, because you’re you!

 
Approaching Each Day
I woke up early today, excited over all I get to do before the clock strikes midnight. My job is to choose what kind of day I am going to have.
Today I can complain because the weather is rainy or I can be thankful that the grass is getting watered for free.
Today I can feel sad that I don't have more money or I can be glad that my finances encourage me to plan my purchases wisely and guide me away from waste.
Today I can grumble about my health or I can rejoice that I am alive.
Today I can lament over all that my parents didn't give me when I was growing up or I can feel grateful that they allowed me to be born.
Today I can cry because roses have thorns or I can celebrate that thorns have roses.
Today I can mourn my lack of friends or I can excitedly embark upon a quest to discover new job relationships.
Today I can whine because I have to go to work or I can shout for joy because I have a job to go to!
Today I can complain because I have to go to school or eagerly open my mind and fill it with knowledge and adventure.
Today I can dejectedly murmur because I have housework to do or I can feel grateful for shelter for my mind, body and soul.
Today stretches ahead of me, waiting to be shaped, and here I am, the sculptor who gets to do the shaping. What today will be like is up to me. And I shall decide what kind of day I shall have!
How will you live this day?


 
You deserve the best in life. And you deserve the experience of creating it.
You are worthy of a life that's rich and filled with meaning. And you are worthy of working through the difficult challenges to make that life a reality.
At any given moment, including this moment right now, you are fully deserving of life's greatest experiences. It is never too early and it is never too late to fully feel how it feels to be uniquely alive.
You deserve to be extraordinarily happy in your own special way. And you deserve to realize and to understand that you are the only person who can choose to let that happiness flow.
You deserve to find the strength within yourself to triumph over difficult challenges. You deserve to feel the sense of accomplishment that comes from a job well done.
You deserve whatever you truly desire and whatever you most authentically imagine. Get busy now, with a love of the possibilities, and give yourself what you deserve.
Ralph Marston
 

 " Morning Coffee"
Created, and maintained by:Dizzyrizzy@comcast.net GrandmaGail2BC@aol.com
Copyright © 1996 -2010
" Morning Coffee" all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment